Sunday, January 6, 2008

I'm Happy, Grumpy is on vacation and Dopey is unavailable.

Hello World!!



I'm feeling a bit giddy right now. I was able to get to bed last night at 10:30 and I woke up at 8:30 feeling great. It's amazing what sleeping on a bed can do for your back when you've been sleeping on a couch for nearly a month.



My blood sugar was a solid 75 this morning. This contributed to my very happy mood. Last night I went to sleep at 120.



I'm so glad to be back in Logan with my roomies. There are only four of us this semester. :( One (Dot) had to join the military and the other (Sarah) (my personal room roommate) couldn't get enough money to stay. All of us that are left miss them terribly but we will keep in touch. Gotta love chat and email.

Well I've got pump training tomorrow, I'm so excited. I'll tell you about it tomorrow.

This is backdated because I did write it that day I just forgot to publish it.

No comments: