Saturday, January 26, 2008

GROWL!!!

Alright, now I'm officially ticked. I just spent a good 5 or 6 hours trying to getting the first part of my D-Day story written out. I pushed save like I've been doing all day and the screen went blank. Blogger just ate my ridiculously long post. Screw it, I'll redo it later. Man that's frustrating though. I had it written just how I wanted.

Well for a piece of diabetes. I've been having these really weird lows all night. I haven't been feeling them at all. I didn't feel any of them until one hit 48. That one was weird too. I didn't get the shakes as per usual. I felt a headache coming on and my mouth started going numb. I checked my blood sugar to see if that was the cause. Like I said, 48. It's so weird I don't know what to make of it. My mouth is still a bit numb and it's been a good 25 minutes. I'm not sure where the lows are coming from. I haven't exercised today nor have I had too much insulin. If anything I haven't had enough insulin. If anyone has any ideas, I'm all ears.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eek- I hate when that happens! computers are so unreliable sometimes.

as for your lows, some of them just seem unexplainable.. did you exercise yesterday? Sometimes my blood sugars go low the day after exercise- and the numb mouth, that happens to me sometimes too- what is that!?

jaye said...

wow , very random lows. and as for computers, you can never depend on them.

Unknown said...

Sometimes if I drop really really fast, I don't feel my usual symptoms. (Shaky, hungry, headache, etc.) All of a sudden I realize I can't focus very well and I feel oddly lightheaded. If I test, I'm probably 60 or lower.