Friday, January 4, 2008

Googled.

Answer the questions and then Google-Image the answer. Anything from the first page of results is allowed. Stole it from Amylia.

1. Age at my next birthday.











2. A place I'd like to travel









Denmark







3. Favourite place








In a book







4. Favourite thing









Music







5. Favourite food












6. Favourite colour









Midnight Blue







7. Favourite flower









Buttercup







8. The city you live in









Logan





9. The name of a pet









Oreo







10. A nickname I've had









11. College major







Computer Science. This will be changing, I just don't know what to.



12. First job




Computer tech.

2 comments:

jaye said...

my god lol your first job was computer tech?! smartie haha mine was at a server in a hall

Jess said...

Yeah, I was taking a computer class and the teacher asked me if I'd be willing to work at the school as a computer tech once I turned 16. I worked that job until I moved here to college. By the time I was done, I was a fully privilaged administrator for the whole school district. That is my favorite job to date.