Friday, December 14, 2007

The Sick Meme

I feel like procrastinating. I feel like garbage. I've got swollen glands that feel like golf balls, a fever, and I finally understand the phrase, "waves of nausea."

So I feel like doing a meme. Stole it from Kerri.

1. Were you named after anyone? Nope. From what I've been told, Jessica Nicole is the only name my parents could agree on.

2. When was the last time you cried? Last night, I read a really heartbreaking story.

3. Do you like your handwriting? I hate it. Nobody can read it and everybody assumes that I'm a guy based on my handwriting. It might have something to do with the fact that I changed school three times while I was learning how to write and each school taught it's own writing style. So my handwriting a mixture of cursive and print mushed into one.

4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Roast Beef, hands down.

5. Do you have kids? Not for a while. Although, I'm so much older than my brothers that I have been accused of being their mom. Funny thing is, a week after that I was given a ten and under menu. I was 17!!

6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Heck yeah!! I love crazy people.

7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Never. LOL

8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes, and I'm rather attached.

9. Would you bungee jump? With an actual bungee cord? Yes. Blood sugars? NO.

10. What is your favorite cereal? Golden Crisp or as my family refers to them: Sugar Bear. I love that stuff with whole milk and a bit of heavy cream.

11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Never. I do have to re-tie them on regular basis though. I constantly trip on the laces pulling them untied.

12. Do you think you are strong? Don't underestimate me just because I'm short. I'm proud of my strength. I've got a handshake that makes missionaries envious. As far as emotions, I'm getting stronger.

13. What is your favorite ice cream? First of all, it HAS to be Aggie Ice Cream. Raspberries and Cream mixed with Cookie Dough. That was happy accident discovering how well those two mix.

14. What is the first thing you notice about people? How they interact with those around them. If it's a guy my age, I generally notice the eyes first.

15. Red or Pink? It's not pink it's lightish red. LOL I prefer red but I've been told that I look great in hot pink, I'm just not that fond of wearing pink. Too girlish for me.

16. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My lack of self-discipline.

17. Who do you miss the most? My Grandpa. I miss his personality and sharp, teasing wit.

18. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? My blue jeans and my orange and black tennis shoes. (What else? I don't wear anything else.)

20. What was the last thing you ate? A chicken enchilada and a mix of hot chocolate and french vanilla cappuccino.

21. What are you listening to right now? Pandora, the current artist is Nickleback. Love them. Now we're on Metallica

22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Blue. Similar to the color of my eyes.

23. Favorite smells? Old Spice, original scent. This is what both my grandpa's wear, my dad and my little brother. Evergreens in the winter. Sagebrush. My Grandma Specht

24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Lady at the hospital to see how late blood work can be done today.

25. Favorite sports to watch? Basketball, Hockey, Football, Baseball, Karate

26. Hair color? Dirty blonde.

27. Eye color? Blue.

28. Do you wear contacts? No, but my roommates thought I did until they noticed that my eyes were always the same color. They couldn't believe that my eyes were naturally the color they are.

29. Favorite food? Alaskan King Salmon. I'm rather fond of my freshly caught rainbow trout. There's something incredibly satisfying about catching your own food.

30. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? Boom-Booms please. I love explosive endings. I guess that could be scary.

31. Last movie you watched? In theatre, Beowulf. Right now we're watching Arthur and the Invisibles.

32 What color shirt are you wearing? A loud yellow t-shirt. It's my volunteer shirt from the Howl.

33. Summer or winter? Winter. You can always put on more clothes. There's only so many you can take off.

34. Hugs or kisses? Both for family. Hugs for good friends and handshakes for everyone else.

35. Favorite dessert? Cheese cake

36. What is on your mousepad? It's a laptop, no mousepad. I have a mousepad sitting around that I would use if I had a mouse. It's a hologram mousepad from the Navy.

37. What did you watch on TV last night? The Bourne Ultimatum

38. Favorite sounds? Music. My dad's voice. My cousin's laugh. That weird sound my mom makes with her cheeks. My brothers playing.

39. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Neither. Please. Give me some Eagles.

40. What is the farthest you have been from home? France.

41. Do you have a special talent? I can love anyone. I can forget and forgive easily. I can make friends with almost anyone if you give me enough time.

No comments: