Sunday, September 14, 2008

I Live!!

Why do I always feel the need to apologize at the beginning of all my posts lately? Oh right... because I'm never on any more. Seriously, I've had people wondering if I'm doing okay. I am... I'm doing great. I'm just ridiculously busy. As in, more busy than I have ever been in my life. It might have something to do with getting married in under 100 freaking days. -giggle- :)



So an update. Um... Basically, I got the apartment with an awesome roommate. I am employed at the "Oh so wonderful" Wally World (Wal-Mart). Hey, it's a job, and I have rent to pay, a wedding band to buy, medical to pay... it goes on, yeah, I'm officially joining this club called adulthood. ;) I'm going to get into management as soon as I can.



Sweet Guy is going to get a promotion by the end of the month, moving into an employment class that offers insurance. So we'll have insurance for me. That's a good thing. We've put in for married student housing. We should get notification by November and I'll move in at the first of December.

Let's see, what else... Hmmm, just keeping myself busy, helping Sweet Guy with his 14 credit hours, 35 hour work weeks, keeping both of us up with friends and staying sane on top of it all. My diabetes took a bit of a back burner for a short while but now that I finally have a job, I'm getting back into the swing of testing regularly and watching my numbers closely again.

I'm just enjoying having a social life again, gossiping with my friends (even all my poor guy friends, since most of my friends are guys) about wedding reception plans and ideas. I've done a little dress browsing with a girlfriend. But I'm waiting till my mom has a little time so she and I can go properly looking.

I've been trying to figure out what kind of band to get Sweet Guy, I just can't decide and he really doesn't have a preference. We're working on getting my engagement ring and wedding band, we've had trouble with the ring company.  Yes, I am very excited to be able to show friends something shiny from  Sweet Guy. No, I'm not that shallow, but I am ADOS.... Attention Defacit- Oh Shiny!!!! hehe I like shiny. (Yes I am being a bit ridiculous, why you ask?) 

Humm.... what else, what else. Well so far, we've found a washer and a dryer, but that's about it as far as furnishings for our apartment. We'll probably hit up Deseret Industries (D.I., it's like Salvation Army or Goodwill, except the L.D.S. version.) for further furniture.

I think that's about it for now, I'm gonna crash for now and catch you all on the flip side.

No comments: