This is my twitter from yesterday:
- Woke up to a not so nice 171 and lovely cotton mouth. Time for class. 09:03 AM April 14, 2008
- Class, cotton mouth is receding. Yay. 09:33 AM April 14, 2008
- Just tested. Sunny 95. :) Class was pretty interesting. Next class at 12:30. 11:13 AM April 14, 2008
- Jeans are rubbing my site something awful. Grumble. Off to CIL tests. 11:26 AM April 14, 2008
- Still holding steady. Feeling a bit hungry, though. Probably ought to do something about that. 12:04 PM April 14, 2008
- Thought I had nailed my lunch. Nope, missed it and ended up with a 200. Now at a nice 84. about 21 hours ago
- That 84 is going to drop seeing as I have .5 units of active insulin. Gonna grab an actual lunch. Oatmeal!! about 20 hours ago
- Watching the brothers. Let's see how high my BS climbs from stress. And the pizza parents provided. about 17 hours ago
- Sitting at 92 now. Almost 100. Dang. about 17 hours ago
- Nice 114 to end the night. Cyall in the later am. about 11 hours ago
9:01 am: 171
11:07 am: 95
12:10 pm: 83
2:11 pm: 200
3:56 pm: 84
7:25 pm: 94
12:26 am: 114
Yesterday I twittered as much as I could and tested when I could. It was a busy day. The 200 was from underestimating a snack/lunch. I was very happy with the numbers I had after pizza last night. Unfortunately I think the pizza may be affecting me today because my lowest number so far has been 139.
Anyway. Yesterday was absolutely gorgeous. Mid 70s all day with a light breeze. Blue skies. Picture the most beautiful sunny day and that's what yesterday was. Just amazing. I'm seriously getting Spring Fever.
Guess what it's doing now. It's snowing. Not little flakes either. Big huge flakes that are sticking to everything. I can't wait for snow to be done. I love snow just not so close to my birthday. Anyway... I've gotta run to class.