Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Don't Change It, Meme

I filled this out last Friday. I can't think of anything to blog about. It's been a crummy week and I don't feel like being a downer. So here's this. It's an email meme soo.... Yeah, it's a little iffy in places but it's still information.

Answer the questions and write the first thing that comes to your mind, don't change it.

1. You & your ex:

Are awkward at times but he still makes me laugh.

2. I am listening to:

Pandora, Specifically Prayer by Disturbed

3. Maybe I should:

sleep, catch up on email, actually write a blog post since I haven't since Sunday.

4. I love?

Music, Sweet Guy, My friends, My parents, brothers. Family in general, rain, Seattle, everyone and anyone

5. I don't understand:

Teenage boys

6. I have lost my respect for:

Health companies. Though I don't think they ever had my respect to begin with.

7. I last ate:

Chicken Cup Noodles

8. The meaning of my display name is:

It's my name, Jessica N. Pedersen. jnpedersen2. The 2 showed up because somebody already had jnpedersen when I was setting up my first email address. My other often used username is LuckyDruggie. This is the name of my blog and two of my nicknames. Lucky is from my roommates because they think I'm lucky to still be alive. Druggie is from high school because of the syringes I always carried and usually poked myself with. (sometimes I used them for other things lol)

-IS YOUR/ARE YOU-

1.Is your hair red like a punk white boy?

No, it's all natural, I'll never dye it.

2.Is your cell phone right by you?

It's in my pocket.

3. Do you miss someone?

Many

4. Do you wear protection?

Uhh..... Don't need it yet. LOL
I wear a bike helmet.

5. Are you tired of gay people?

Not at all, my best friend is one of the best men I know.

6. Are you wearing a mullet?

No but I had a nasty one growing in December. I chopped it off so I wouldn't keep being called sir.

7. Are you mad?

Of course. I'm as mad as a hatter. I'm a Looney Diabetic. But seriously? I don't get mad easily.

8. Are you gay?

I'm goofy happy. But no, I'm pretty sure I like men.

HAVE YOU

1. Recently done anything you regret?

Yes, dagnabit. I need a little more self control.

2. Ever lied?

Yes.

I ATE NUMBER 3.

okay, I hope it tasted good.

4.Have you ever crapped on someone?

No, I can't say I have. Well, I guess I did when I was a baby but that's been a while.

5. Ever tripped out while you were on acid?:

No, I don't do drugs, but I've had some trips on my highs and lows. Those are always fun.

TODAY HAVE YOU:

1. Have you cursed ?

No but yesterday was full of curses. Don't tell Sweet Guy, he'd be dissappointed. Let's just say I had a really bad day. I also figured why I started swearing. It wasn't college influence, it was reading ridiculous numbers from my glucose meter, that and shots. Man I hate those.

2. Have you gotten mad at someone?:

Not recently.

RANDOM

Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now?

Take a wild guess. Yes of course there is, he's always on my mind.

Q: Do you have any siblings?

Oh yeah, gotta love being the oldest. Especially with little brothers.

Q: Do you want children?

Yes, I really want kids but I don't know if I'm brave enough. I'm scared I might not be able to keep tight enough BG control.

Q: Do you smile often?

Yes, I wear a smile quite often and I try my darndest to make sure those around me are at least smiling if not laughing.

Q: Do you untie your shoes every time you take them off?

Only my dress shoes. Tennis shoes just get toed off.

Q: Do you like your handwriting?

I HATE it. I can't even read it half the time.

Q: What were you doing at 7PM yesterday?

I was cursing. Cursing the snow, my meter, my class, my insulin pump, the whole stupid day. It was a bad day.

Q: I can't wait till:

I start making money again and find a job that offers good insurance.

Q: What would you rather be called?

Jess, Lucky, Druggie, Loony, Love (by Sweet Guy that is.)

Q: When did you cry last?

Yesterday. Things are a little overwhelming and it sucked as I've repeatedly said.

Q: Are you a friendly person?

Overly. I think I scare people at times.

Q. Do you have any pets?

Yes but they're at home :( As soon as I can, I'm getting myself a kitty to keep me company. Of course I'd need to live somewhere I can have said cat.

Okay, your turn if you read it and you have a blog, do the ones you want and tell me that you did so I can go read your blog.

1 comment:

jaye said...

jess this was great lol anyway im scared to have kids too so i feel you. anyway im gonna do this ok? just for you:)